All images © 2005 Ellin Beltz
Soup Can Lilies
It Was There
Chicago Public Art
Reflections on Ferndale
- Team Hobart sculpture and performance art at the 2005 Bridgeville Flying Saucer Races.
- Models as statues: Chicago public art Open Easel Night, Ferndale Main Street, Enterprise Building, November 7, 2003.
- Mannikins as Statues, for the Girls, Girlz, Gyrls show with Ken Mierzwa. Good Relations, Eureka, CA September 7 through October 1, 2003.
- New Humboldt Artists of 2003 Show with Robb Riordan and Justin Brown. Hobart Galleries, Main Street, Ferndale - July 17 to August 6, 2003. Pieces shown included: Gutter Frog, Copper Bat (on loan to Fetish Temple), Earthquake Lillies (Hobart Brown collection), Chainsaw Sunflower (Sheri Janowski collection), Eat What Bugs You, SpiderTree, individual metal flowers (various collectors including Holly Collins, Burrill Catanach and Julia Whild) and welded bubble makers (Hannah Brown collection).
- "Between a rock and..." sculpture in Heart Art at the Art from the Hart Gallery, Ferndale - January 31 to February 28, 2003.
- Soup Can Lillies sculpture in the juried Junque Arte Exhibition sponsored by Humboldt Arts Council and Humboldt Integrated Waste Management. November 2, 2002 to January 5, 2003.
- Spider Tree sculpture in Arachnophilia, a celebration of spiders at the Art from the Hart Gallery, Ferndale - October 3 to October 31, 2002.
- Anticipation - August 3, to September 2, 2002 - Good Relations, Eureka, CA.
- Reflections on Ferndale - solo exhibit at Art from the Hart - May 23 to June 24, 2002, Ferndale, California.
- It Was There - 30 years of black-and-white photography - exhibit at Belle Starr - February 2 to March 1, 2002, Eureka, California, with Ken Mierzwa and Rachel Schrader.
- Pictures from the Lost Coast online photo exhibit for April 1, 2001.
- Dinodreams for Shadows at Clybourn Gallery, Chicago, Illinois, February 2001 with Ken Mierzwa and Jon Meyers.
- Mannikins as Statues for "Flesh and Stone," an Anatomically Correct Show at Bailiwick Arts Center, Chicago, with Kristine Easton, Ken Mierzwa and Carrie Notari, September, 1999.
- Bug Art for Metamorphosis, Remains Theatre, Chicago, with other artists.
- Record photos of Tartuffe, for the director, College of the Redwoods, Spring 2004.
- Honk! Publicity photos for the Ferndale Repertory Theatre, July 31 to August 30, 2003.
- Young Actors Workshop: Process, public relations, documentary and head shots for nearly 50 children a year for the Ferndale Repertory Theatre over two weeks and the Ferndale Fourth of July Parade in both 2002 and 2003.
- Publicity, lobby and record photos for What I Did Last Summer for the Ferndale Repertory Theatre, June 5 to 28, 2003.
- Record photos for Our Town for the Ferndale Repertory Theatre, March 19, 2003.
- Publicity photos for Spider's Web for the Ferndale Repertory Theatre, September 2002.
- Publicity photos, head shots and record photos for How to Eat Like a Child for the Ferndale Repertory Theatre, August and September 2002.
- Publicity photos, head shots and record photos for Grease for the Ferndale Repertory Theatre, Summer 2002.
- Publicity and record photos for Stalag 17 for the Ferndale Repertory Theatre, May 2002.
- Publicity photos for Plays-in-Progress.
- Publicity and record photos for The Mousetrap for the Ferndale Repertory Theatre, February 2002.